Your child’s safety is our first priority
We work diligently to keep our school safe and secure.
- All doors to the Hobby Horse hallway are locked once the children have arrived to school.
- Admittance to HHP after the doors are locked can be gained by ringing the doorbell, identifying yourself and having a staff member let you in.
- A camera system monitors all of the doors of the church and a monitor is installed in the director’s office.
- Our staff is equipped with walkie talkies to use in case of emergency.
- Children will only be dismissed to adults that are on an authorized pick up list or with specific consent. Photo ID is required.
- Our staff is trained in First Aid, CPR adult/child/infant, AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training, Communicable Disease Recognition and Child Abuse Recognition.
- We will conduct fire drills, tornado drills and lock-down drills as required by law.
- If your child requires first aid we will do so and complete an incident/injury report.